OUR DRAIN COVERS: TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND INFORMATIONS
Standard sump covers are 19 3/8″ x 25 3/8″ in size. Available in a 3/8″ thick (7/16″ for Diamond Thread Plate surface, including the diamond checker plate) reinforced version, the Dragar drain covers will support the passage and weight of your vehicle without cracking or breaking. 1 handle is included for free, to help you move the drain cover by distributing weight to the ground when lifting it.
The 3/16″ thick (1/4″ for DTP surface, diamond checker plate) pedestrian version drain plate provides adequate strength to support your light residential equipment.
If your garage sump is built to specific dimensions or you have a cavity to cover, our custom-made drains covers are available to you. Using laser cutting technology, our unique drain covers provide peace of mind in terms of safety while enhancing the aesthetics of the room where they are.
Our custom covers are available for surface areas ranging from 36 to 1276 square inches. We can build plates of all shapes.
Industrial Designs – Intellectual Property
See our legal page for more information.
Our innovative drain covers are made of aluminum and have stainless steel retractable handles. They are made of 100% rust resistant materials. They are distinguished by exceptional aesthetics and long-term durability. The design of two solid plates provides the strongest resistance in the industry, and a lasting protection for your Garage Drain.
- RivetingAluminum riveting, as used in the aerospace sector, offers much greater strength than aluminum welding. This process allows us to take advantage of the many advantages of aluminum without compromising strength.
- The weight resistance of our standard reinforced product is 2800 lbs (1270kg)A typical truck, with a rear load, weighs about 1800lbs (820 kg) per wheel. Our drain covers easily support this load.
- Load at break of 33Kpo²Tested with a tensile test that measures the degree of tensile strength of a material.
- Brinell hardness BHN = 60The Brinell scale measures the hardness of materials, by compressing a ball on the material that one wants to test.
- 28 Kpo² elastic limitThe elastic limit is the stress from which a material stops deforming in an elastic, reversible manner and thus begins to irreversibly deform.